Whether you’re going through a career transition or balancing the demands of everyday life, we help you get unstuck, grow, and thrive.
We’ll create a partnership focused on clarifying your vision and enable you to achieve your goals.
- Focused career and life strategy sessions (45-min each)
- Personalized exercises to complement our work together
- Email support between sessions
I’ll empower you to rethink what’s possible and leave you feeling energized for the journey ahead. I take a holistic approach to coaching, together we’ll explore multiple perspectives to help you accomplish your goals:
- Self-compassion: Together, we’ll explore the most important relationship in your life, the one with yourself.
- Presence: You’ll slow down to tune into your body and all of it’s senses to determine what’s available in the present moment.
- Mindset: We’ll work together to uncover the beliefs that run our lives and let go of those that no longer serve you.
- Behavior: We’ll identify patterns and move forward towards the life you envision.
- Wisdom: I’ll help you tap into the innate wisdom inside of yourself to help you identify what the next right thing is for you.’
For years, my career self reflection was just a matter of checking off the annual review. But, the apathy and lack of feeling in control of my career direction started to weigh on me. Professional coaching with Roberta has given me a space to openly reflect, identify growth areas, and build actionable yet approachable plans. It has helped me take the reins on what I can control in my daily work life. I’ve never felt more empowered or excited in my career, and I have Roberta to thank for that!Morgan Mullen, User Researcher
I am grateful for the learning moment I had with Roberta. We did a walkthrough of my strengths, to figure out my passion and identity as a Researcher. One thing you’ll appreciate from Roberta is her candor and valuable feedback.hereSamuel, User Researcher
Roberta is the coach everyone wishes they had. She was an immense help as I pivoted into UX Design – a hard field to break into. With her excellent coaching, I was hired at the first company I applied to. Roberta has a rare skill set at the intersection of robust knowledge, excellence in teaching, and generosity of time. Her expertise is rooted in deep training and real-world application, and she is incredible at meeting other people where they are, conveying concepts and information in a way that makes sense. She also has a wonderful, inspiring way of bringing mindfulness into her practice – something that helped me shed the stress of what I was trying to achieve, and focus on achieving it.Carolina, UX Designer