While growing up in the rust belt, I often heard from my family that their biggest regret was not furthering their education. In their eyes, education = opportunity. I took this to heart and it’s influenced much of my life and career. My life’s work is focused on holding space and enabling others to reach their full potential.
As an organizational designer and researcher, I have spent over ten years helping individuals and leaders build fulfilling relationships while also leading authentically and dynamically. My work is influenced by a variety of practices including: reiki, mindfulness, ayurveda, and yoga.
I’ve helped build cultures of learning at places like: The Predictive Index, Pluralsight, edX, Year Up, and User Interviews. In my free time, I love being outside in nature through gardening, hiking, and biking. I also love cooking, trying out new recipes, and books.
As a coach and teacher, I continue to deepen my own learning in addition to facilitating experiences for others. Coursework I’ve completed over the years include:
- Masters of Science in Organizational Development and Workplace Learning from Boise State University
- Predictive Index (PI) Certified Talent Optimization Leader
- Level II Reiki Practitioner: Certified Level I and Level II of the Usui Reiki lineage through Elise Brenner.
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Teacher: Currently completing MBSR Level 1 Teacher training through the Center of Mindfulness at Brown University
- Co-active Coaching Certification: Currently completing Co-active Professional Coach Certification program